ROYAL RANCH CLUB, INC.
RULES AND REGULATIONS – 2021 SEASON
Please help us provide a clean, safe, and comfortable environment by observing the following regulations. The Board of Directors would like to thank you for your help in this effort.
- No food or beverages (no glass anywhere ever) may be consumed around the perimeter of the pool. Please clean up all trash and dispose in garbage cans.
- You may bring in your own food and drinks. You may also have food delivered to the pool.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages (including beer) may be brought into the pool facility at any time.
- Smoking is not allowed on pool grounds.
- Lap lane will be open the first and last hour each day, on request.
- All dues must be paid in full or access to the facility will be denied.
- No tables, chairs or chaise loungers may be reserved or held for a person not currently present on the pool property.
- No person (adult or child) living in the Royal Ranch Homes who is not a member of the pool may be admitted as a guest of any member.
- The Royal Ranch Club limits the number of times any one individual can come to the club as a guest during the season with a member to 10 times. (This is for individuals who are not previous members of the Royal Ranch Club.)
- Previous members of Royal Ranch Club (not living in the Royal Ranch Homes) who chose NOT to renew membership are limited to 5 visits as a guest for the season.
- Any member not invited to rejoin for the season may not utilize the facility as the guest of another member.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member and signed in and paid for at the time of entry to the pool. Members MUST stay with their guest. Guest fees will apply for the whole day until closing.
- Children under 18 years old cannot bring more then 2 guests on any single day when unaccompanied by their parent.
- Any member deemed by the Board of Directors unable to use the facilities independently will be required to always have a caregiver with them, at their own expense.
- The rules posted and stated by the lifeguards must be adhered to by all members (adults and children). These will involve the times of day and sizes of items of play allowed in the pool, levels of radio or any other music, conduct or kinds of horseplay that may be deemed dangerous by the pool.
- Lifeguards will have the authority to remove any person from the pool they feel is endangering either themselves or others for the day and longer if necessary.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to close the Club at any time due to inclement weather, maintenance or in compliance with any government ordinance.
- Parents or their designated person MUST provide supervision for their children in the baby pool.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied to and supervised by an adult or mother’s helper 13 years or older to use any of the club facilities. No child under the age of 11 can be left unattended at any time. The lifeguards will be instructed to stop unattended children from entering the premises if they are unaccompanied as specified above. In addition, children under 18 must have emergency phone numbers and contact person on file at the front desk. This safeguard is required since the Club can be closed due to inclement weather without prior warning and the Club must have a contact person who can be called upon to pick up children. Even more importantly, any medical emergency regarding any child under 18 must be handled by the designated person or the parent of that child.
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult or childcare person in the bathrooms and are required to clean up any mess left by their child.
- Children under the age of 12 must pass a deep-water swimming test with one of the lifeguards to swim in the deep end of the pool.
- Proper bathing attire is required at all times and any person not wearing proper bathing attire may be denied entry to pool facility.
- Swim diapers must be worn by infants in both pools at all times. Regular disposable diapers are not allowed.
- Prolonged submersion and breath holding is prohibited.
- Water guns and any water shooting toys are not allowed at the pool club.
- No floating devices allowed in the deep end.
- The BBQ grill on the upper deck is NOT to be used by individual members.
- The Board of Directors will post separately at the entry to the Club current guest fees and operating hours for the season. We will also be advising members about swimming lessons and planned activities for our adult members.
- No soliciting at pool facility.
Due to the pandemic, the following rules have been added.
- NO flotation devices or toys will be allowed in the pool. One exception to this rule is a personal floatation device such as a life vest or arm floaties for an individual who cannot swim. Another exception is a ball made for the water (sponge-like) or inflatable ball (no tennis balls, rubber balls, etc.) assuming that the pool is not heavily populated. The lifeguard has the final say on ball play based on what may be deemed dangerous to the players or others.
- All high contact areas will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Guests are allowed. The limit is 5 guests per family.
We would like to point out that our rules will be ever changing as we continue to monitor and follow the guidelines given by state, city, and health professionals.
In addition, rules and regulations can be amended at any time at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Board of Directors, Royal Ranch Club