ROYAL RANCH CLUB, INC.
RULES AND REGULATIONS – 2021 SEASON
Please help us provide a clean, safe, and comfortable environment by observing the following regulations. The Board of Directors would like to thank you for your help in this effort.
- No food or beverages (no glass anywhere ever) may be consumed around the perimeter of the pool. Please clean up all trash and dispose in garbage cans.
- You may bring in your own food and drinks. You may also have food delivered to the pool.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages (including beer) may be brought into the pool facility at any time.
- Smoking is not allowed on pool grounds.
- Lap lane will be open the first and last hour each day, on request.
- All dues must be paid in full or access to the facility will be denied.
- No tables, chairs or chaise loungers may be reserved or held for a person not currently present on the pool property.
- No person (adult or child) living in the Royal Ranch Homes who is not a member of the pool may be admitted as a guest of any member.
- The Royal Ranch Club limits the number of times any one individual can come to the club as a guest during the season with a member to 10 times. (This is for individuals who are not previous members of the Royal Ranch Club.)
- Previous members of Royal Ranch Club (not living in the Royal Ranch Homes) who chose NOT to renew membership are limited to 5 visits as a guest for the season.
- Any member not invited to rejoin for the season may not utilize the facility as the guest of another member.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member and signed in and paid for at the time of entry to the pool. Members must stay with their guest. Guest fees will apply for the whole day until closing.
- Children 18 years old and under cannot bring more then 2 guests on any single day when unaccompanied by their parent.
- Any member deemed by the Board of Directors unable to use the facilities independently will be required to have a caregiver with them at all times, at their own expense.
- The rules posted and stated by the lifeguards must be adhered to by all members (adults and children). These will involve the times of day and sizes of items of play allowed in the pool, levels of radio or any other music, conduct or kinds of horseplay that may be deemed dangerous by the pool.
- Lifeguards will have the authority to remove any person from the pool they feel is endangering either themselves or others for the day and longer if necessary.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to close the Club at any time due to inclement weather, maintenance or in compliance with any government ordinance.
- Parents or their designated person MUST provide supervision for their children in the baby pool.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied to and supervised by an adult or mother’s helper 13 years or older to use any of the club facilities. No child under the age of 11 can be left unattended at any time. The lifeguards will be instructed to stop unattended children from entering the premises if they are unaccompanied as specified above. In addition, children under 18 must have emergency phone numbers and contact person on file at the front desk. This safeguard is required since the Club can be closed due to inclement weather without prior warning and the Club must have a contact person who can be called upon to pick up children. Even more importantly, any medical emergency regarding any child under 18 must be handled by the designated person or the parent of that child.
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult or childcare person in the bathrooms and are required to clean up any mess left by their child.
- Children under the age of 12 must pass a deep-water swimming test with one of the lifeguards to swim in the deep end of the pool.
- Proper bathing attire is required at all times and any person not wearing proper bathing attire may be denied entry to pool facility.
- Swim diapers must be worn by infants in both pools at all times. Regular disposable diapers are not allowed.
- Prolonged submersion and breath holding is prohibited.
- Water guns are not allowed at the pool club.
- No floating devices allowed in the deep end.
- The BBQ grill on the upper deck is NOT to be used by individual members.
- The Board of Directors will post separately at the entry to the Club current guest fees and operating hours for the season. We will also be advising members about swimming lessons and planned activities for our adult members.
- No soliciting at pool facility.
Due to the pandemic, the following rules have been added.
- Different combinations of an umbrella, table, chairs and chaise loungers will be arranged in pods 6 six feet apart from other pods. (The pods will be set up for different numbers of people.)
- Umbrellas, tables, chairs and chaise loungers should not be moved outside of a pod without a lifeguard’s consent.
- Members from different pods will need to maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other.
- Members and guests must wear a face mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times except when in the pool or at their pod. Individuals who are unable to wear a face mask due to a medical condition must wear a face shield. Children under the age of 2 are exempt. Those who do not comply will be asked to leave the facility.
- NO flotation devices or toys will be allowed in the pool.
- All members will receive a temperature check upon arrival at our pool club, any temperature over 100 degrees will not be allowed entrance into the pool club.
- A questionnaire must be filled out and signed before entering the pool club representing every member of your family who is entering the pool premises. Guests will have a separate questionnaire.
- All high contact areas will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Guests are allowed. On a weekend or holiday, the limit will be 2 guests per family. On a weekday, the limit will be 5 guests per family.
- Based on past years, we do not believe we will have an issue with the number of members at the pool at a given time - if we find that it is an issue then the Royal Ranch Club Board will look into solutions such as breaking up the day into 2 sessions AND/OR some kind of reservation system.
We would like to point out that our rules will be ever changing as we continue to monitor and follow the guidelines given by state, city and health professionals.
In addition, rules and regulations can be amended at any time at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Board of Directors, Royal Ranch Club